Small Contractor Rotation Program
Tony Henshaw, Manager
The Small Contractor Rotation Program (SCRP) is a two-year race and gender neutral initiative designed to provide capacity building and assistance to Small, Minority and/or Women owned businesses and to help transition them into prime contractors by:
- Creating Cash Flow
- Assigning Smaller Work Orders
- Improving Bonding Capabilities
Hear from the SCRP Partners on the Public Works & Engineering YouTube channel!
- Contractors become prime contractors doing business with the City of Houston.
- Contractors attain reputable performance and credit history.
- Contractors establish relationships with surety; thus, creating increased opportunity for bonding upon successful completion of the Program.
- Contractors establish relationships with the financial institutions, as well as obtain a credit line for ongoing contracting opportunities.
- Contracts acquire partners who contribute to their long term success.